Why Choose High View Modulars?
- High View Modulars, LLC is a local, family-owned and run modular home builder in southeastern Connecticut, serving all of CT and Long Island, NY.
- Use our floor plans or bring your own design.
- Choose from our wide selection of popular brand name materials for
flooring, counters, windows, siding and roofing.
- All our modular homes are Energy Star rated and GREEN manufactured.
- Each modular home is factory-built under ideal, environmentally controlled conditions to ensure
accuracy and quality.
- All modular homes are custom-designed and built; no "cookie cutter" plans.
- We can accommodate all styles of living, including ADA specified, multi-family, condominiums,
hotels and commercial buildings.
Modular Homes vs. Conventionally-Built
- Time Saving:
No waiting for contractors to arrive on site.
No scheduling conflicts.
- Quality Building Materials:
We use the same handpicked materials you would choose for a conventionally built home.
All materials are stored indoors to prevent damage.
We use 30% more materials than a site-built home.
- Less Expensive:
Because our modular homes are factory built, you will generally incur less labor cost than a site-built